Thank you for visiting our website, “Vegan Parenting and Caregiving.”
This user contract (“Terms”) will outline the Terms of service for the website Vegan Parenting and Caregiving (https://vegan-kosodate.jp/en/) and its Japanese-language website, Vegan Kosodate (https://vegan-kosodate.jp/), collectively referred to as “This Website”, which are run by General Incorporated Association The World’s Mother Salon (“The World’s Mother Salon”). We ask for the consent of anyone using This Website’s services, upon having read these Terms, regardless of whether or not they are a registered user.
The statements and information by doctors and medical professionals on This Website are not intended to diagnose or treat ailments or illnesses. The World’s Mother Salon shall not be held liable or responsible for any harm, damages, or claims that may arise resulting from the user’s reliance on the information and material on This Website.
- Article 1. About the Information on This Website
- Article 2. Handling of Personal Information
- Article 3. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- Article 4. Prohibited Actions
- Article 5. Disclaimer
- Article 6. Termination of Contract
- Article 7. Compensation for Damages
- Article 8. Jurisdiction of the Court
- Article 9. Exceptions
Article 1. About the Information on This Website
1. Access of This Website requires an internet connection. Users shall provide the necessary hardware and software for their own access; and take responsibility for adequate connection and operation.
2. This Website provides information, third-party marketing, and other services related to raising children and caregiving while leading a vegan lifestyle; however, services may be added, modified, or discontinued in the future.
3. The images on This Website are either original content or provided by fotolia (https://jp.fotolia.com/). The nutrition information for the recipes on This Website is calculated using Glico Nutrition Navigator (http://www.glico.co.jp/navi/).
4. The World’s Mother Salon does not indemnify the services provided by or related to This Website. Furthermore, This Website shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss, damage, or claims that may arise from any changes or cancellation of the services it currently provides. For further details, please see “Article 5. Disclaimer.”
Article 2. Handling of Personal Information
Article 3. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
The written content, pictures of merchandise, and other intellectual property (including all photographs, images, likenesses, videos, trademarks (including logos and registered trademarks), copyrighted work, and written material on This Website (collectively referred to as “Materials”)) belong to The World’s Mother Salon. Users may not employ these Materials for private use without first gaining the written consent of The World’s Mother Salon. Private use (including printing, copying, imitation, modification, adaptation, deletion, recreation, downloading, posting, forwarding, or distribution) of the Materials without the consent of The World’s Mother Salon is prohibited.
Article 4. Prohibited Actions
1. The World’s Mother Salon prohibits users from the following:
1.1. Actions that harm or may harm The World’s Mother Salon or any third party
1.2. Actions that infringe upon the property, reputation, or privacy of The World’s Mother Salon or any third party
1.3. Actions that threaten or may threaten public order or safety
1.4. Actions such as registering with an email address that is not their own, or submitting false claims and statements
1.5. The use or distribution of computer viruses and other destructive programs
1.6. Sending, posting, or forwarding spam emails, including newsletters and marketing emails
1.7. Any other actions that are or may be illegal or violate regulations
1.8. Any other actions that The World’s Mother Salon deems inappropriate
2. Users assent that in the event of any of the above prohibited actions, The World’s Mother Salon reserves the right to claim damages.
Article 5. Disclaimer
1. The World’s Mother Salon creates and manages all of the content on This Website with the utmost care and discretion; however, The World’s Mother Salon cannot guarantee that all of the information on This Website is complete, precise, or applicable to all situations.
2. The advice and information provided by medical professionals on This Website is not intended for diagnosis or treatment of illnesses. The World’s Mother Salon shall not be held responsible for any damages that may arise from reliance on the information provided therein.
3. The World’s Mother Salon may, without prior notice, discontinue services or go on hiatus, or may modify some or part of the services provided.
4. The World’s Mother Salon cannot and will not guarantee that This Website is free of viruses, bugs, errors, defects, malfunctions, or anything else that has destructive properties.
5. The World’s Mother Salon shall not be held responsible for any damages (including but not limited to access or alteration of the user’s data by a third party, spreading of information, and unauthorized contact) that may have occurred as a result of use or access, or lack thereof, to This Website.
6. The World’s Mother Salon shall not be held responsible for the content of any third party websites or resources linked on This Website, as well as any of their services, software, advertisements, or products.
Article 6. Termination of Contract
1. The World’s Mother Salon reserves the right to terminate the services provided by this website for any user who violates these Terms.
2. In such an above mentioned case, the World’s Mother Salon reserves the right to be compensated for any damages incurred by the user.
Article 7. Compensation for Damages
The World’s Mother Salon shall be compensated for any loss or damages resulting from failure to comply with the Terms.
Article 8. Jurisdiction of the Court
In the event that a claim or dispute goes to court, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive primary jurisdiction.
Article 9. Exceptions
1. In certain situations there may be exceptions to these Terms.
2. In the event that an explanation or description on a webpage belonging to The World’s Mother Salon of the services provided differs in some way to these Terms, the explanation or description on said webpage shall be applicable.
These Terms were made effective on July 1st, 2017.